Apologies for lateness, but this one is juicy. Check it out here.
– After an ED visit for A fib, who should be anticoagulated——and who gets the adverse event?
– Clinical Policy: aortic dissection in the ED
– GAME CHANGER — Ketamine and ICP, a systematic review
– NEW SERIES — Expert Management: Managing propofol-induced hypoventilation
– Plain x-rays for pelvis fractures: they sometimes miss
– Geriatrics: Malnutrition in older ED patients
And much much more,
Reach out any time at firstname.lastname@example.org,